Hello! Hope you are having a good day! Rebekah got nominated and reached over to me to do it with her and I gladly excepted!
Rebekah is a blogger and her blog is about books and crochet. Go check out her blog! Her blog design is so cute and her posts are fun to read! https://booksandhooks13.wordpress.com/
Here are the rules:
- Tag the original creators of this tag – Tallblondetales and Proxywords – and tag the original posts from each of their blogs. If you do, you’ll be eligible for the roundup post and grand ‘Know Your Buddy’ tag winner! If not, you can still take part in the tag you just won’t be a contender for the overall winner. .
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you (and your buddy), share the badge and rules in your post. .
- Pick a blogger with whom you’d like to do this tag with, answer the questions together, and share each other’s answers on both the blogs. .
- Nominate 10 new Bloggers and keep spreading the love. .
- Notify the bloggers (tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
1: What is your favorite blog post of mine and why? I love this one about Raegan’s trip to Florida! There were so many awesome photos!! I love all of the sunsets!
2: What would you like to be known for: your name, or your blog name? My name!
3: What is the weirdest comment you’ve ever gotten on your blog? I haven’t ever really gotten any weird comments.
4: Do you think cereal is soup? Why or why not? Not really. I think that cereal is cereal. They are kind of similar, though, I guess.
5: If you had a controller to rewind or fast forward your blog, which would it be? I would like to rewind it!
6: If you two were to be buddy characters in a movie, which characters would you be and why? Hmmm…I don’t really know.
7: What is the most boring part of posting blog posts for you, or what part of posting a blog are you laziest about? Probably editing!
8: If you could transform into any animal, what would it be and why?A cat, because they can be social, but also really independent!
9: If your blog had a superpower or magical element, what would it be? I’m not sure.
10: If you were given the power to exchange blogs for a day, which things would you change or adapt first?Nothing! I think that Raegan’s blog is awesome, and nothing really needs to be changed!
Hope you all enjoyed reading this blog post! Be sure to check out Rebekah’s blog! Have a nice day!