Today I am going to share my summer bucket list. I am not going to pressure my self to do to many of the things, because I will have a busy schedule with music, camp, sports, etc.
- Make Icecream (I just got an ice cream maker, I may do a post on it (;)!
- Go to the lake.
- Do my first Violin special for church.
- Make a cake with Chocolate ganache in the middle.
- Go horseback riding (I already went horseback riding a week ago, but I would love to do it again if possible.)
- Maybe Get a African dwarf Frog. If you did not know, I love toads and frogs. I think it would be cool to have one of these frogs as a pet. If you know any information or you have had an African dwarf frog as a pet please let me know what you think of them.
- Make lemonade. 😋🍋
- Finish “The Avengers” with my friend.
- Start a new art project.
- Make a frog themed cake.
- Earn some money.
- Do a piano special for church.
- Eat Watermelon.
- Upload some more music on YouTube.
Those are all of my goals/things I would like to do in summer. Also, I am almost done with school so hopefully I will be able to have a regular posting schedule for my blog. What are somethings you want to do in summer? Have a great day!
You must be logged in to post a comment.