Hello! Today I did a collab with Faye from Meet Me In The Meadow. Here is the link to her blog. https://fayescountlesscreatures.home.blog/
Faye’s Game Recommendations
- World of Warcraft- This game is an online mmp (massive multiplayer) game. You do have to pay for it, and there is two versions, the retail version and the classic version. I play the classic version with my dad. You have to level up your character, which can be any of these (pictures below): There are a few different goals in the game, you can join a guild and level up to raid with your guild, and work on getting on the world guild leaderboard. You can also just go it alone and level up to be strong and have fun.
- Minecraft– You build with blocks. What’s your favorite thing to do on Minecraft? Do you play in creative or survival?
- Roblox– Roblox has thousands of games on it. And it’s free to make an account and start playing! I like to play a bunch of different games, but I have my own game and group that keeps me pretty busy.
Raegan’s Game Recommendations
- Asphalt 9– If you like racing games you will probably love this game. Pretty much you just race, in you choice of car, against other people (your friends, computer, or other real players).
- Moomoo.io– This is my favorite online game. You collect resources (stone, wood, apples, and gold) then you choose your weapons and fight other player and join teams to fight against other teams. Now the only thing about this game is that there are hackers (don’t hack not cool), which makes the server crash (sometimes not all the time), and some of them are hard to kill, but its still a fun game and would totally recommend playing this game.
- Paper.io– This game is a ton of fun. The goal to get most of the map (look at the photo), and destroy everyone else. I prefer team game mode, because it is easier to win. SO defiantly give this game a try.
- Hole.io– In this game you are a hole and you have to try to swallow everything and the things that you swallow are points. The more things you swallow the bigger you get. The goal is to try to get the most points. Defiantly recommend trying this game its a lot of fun.
Hope you enjoyed this post! You should try to some of these games, and if you do tell me what you think! Have a nice day!
~ Faye and Raegan
You must be logged in to post a comment.